|Journal Category||Cobalt Scar|
|Journal Level||96 (Tier 10)|
|Starting Zone||Cobalt Scar more|
|How to Start||Speak to Merrik ( 4266, -1079, 1456 ) /waypoint 4266, -1079, 1456|
- Kill 3 ulthork man-o-wars
- Avoid killing ANY other ulthork--killing them causes the counter to subtract one for each
- Man-o-War will call two other ulthork during the fight - they die easy, and count against you! Watch for the red text, and don't use AE's after. Turn off AE-autoattack if you can, cancel all buffs and use Singular Focus. Run the adds off once the Man-o-War is dead. Ranged kiting can help here. Also, pet pulls work great for a Man-o-War in the middle of other ulthork.
- If you have Feign Death (or anything alike), this will also work great. After killing the Man-O-War cast Feign Death. The two servants that helped the Man-O-War will disappear very soon.
- It also might be a good idea to suspend your mercenary, if you use one, during this fight
- Return to Merrik
- Kill the mangled ulthork that spawns
- The first time you kill it, it will regenerate to full health. The second time you kill it, it regenerates again, and Merrik gives you a poisoned ulthork spear. Use the spear as a charm - it casts a debuff on the ulthork that lasts 2 minutes. If you kill the ulthork while the debuff is on it, it stays dead
- Speak to Merrik
- At least 1p 30g
- Othmir Dragon Bone Awning