Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||10 (Tier 2)|
|Starting Zone||Gigglegibber Hideout more|
|How to Start||Talk to a Gigglegibber blacksmith|
Getting the questEdit
Before you can pick up the quest, you need to choose the right options from a lengthy dialog with the quest giver. Giving the wrong answer can mean you have to start the whole dialog from the start.
The correct answers are:
- You could use carbonite instead of wood and the coat the metal in a thin layer of gold
- Because the whole coin isn't made of gold, it's just lightly coated, so it looks more real
- You know, if you give me that key you keep hitting I could get you some carbonite
- You could heat up and hit the carbonite to make coins
- It's because you have to mold the metal; you can't just hit it and expect it to look like a coin
- First you melt the carbonite in the fire
- Then you pour the melted metal into a mold made from a real coin
- Then you let it cool
- Then you dip it in the melted gold and put it back in the mold
- You let it cool and then you have your coin
- Obtain five carbonite and five gold clusters either by buying off broker or harvesting from Nektulos Forest or The Thundering Steppes
- Return to the blacksmith for his key
Note: If you want to use the pocket goblin to return to the gigglegibber hideout, make sure you use him in an outdoor zone, otherwise he will not know where you are and ask to be taken to "a big land area". As soon as you zone however he will go away and when you try to take him out again it says "The pocket goblin is resting and will not wake no matter what you do. Give him some time." He has about a 15 minute refresh timer before you can pull him out of the bag to use him again.
- The key needed to unlock one of the vaults to complete Unlocking the Elfin Lord
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Frostfell celebration. Frostfell comes to Norrath each year from (roughly) the second week of December to the first week of January.|