- For other articles with related titles, see Lucky.
|Zone (Patch)||High Keep (Heroic) (Tears of Veeshan)|
|Level||98▲▲▲ Tier 10 Heroic|
|Location||In the northwest corner of the first floor of High Keep ( 1, -36, 10 ) /waypoint 1, -36, 10|
|Reported Drops|| |
75g (before any bonuses)
- Hail Lucky ( 0, -36, 10 ) /waypoint 0, -36, 10 to start the encounter.
- At around 75% health, Lucky announces, "Did I mention I have friends?" Three goblin adds spawn (Pickclaw bungler and hoarders).
- At around 65% health, Lucky says, "Come on Pickclaws! Help me out here!" Again, three goblins spawn.
- Lucky may stoneskin periodically, making him unattackable. You may wish to avoid killing the Pickclaw hoarders) to prevent this. If you have a lot of DPS, you may burn the adds down too fast for this to ever happen.
Part of the enjoyment of High Keep is the really amusing dialog.
- High Keep survivors have several things to say about Lucky:
- A noble says, "That Lucky's gone traitor!"
- A noble says, "I wish Lucky would just shut up over there!"
- Meanwhile, Lucky apparently must be killed because of excessive emo:
- Lucky says, "Ridicule me! Those of you with but a copper more, which is all of you! Ridicule me, I say, for I deserve it!"
- Lucky, "Woe is me! Unlucky am I in life! Death take me now, for only then will I consider myself lucky!"
- Lucky, "Oh my life! Terrible it is. But why? Why I ask the world! Why?!"
- Lucky says, "Even these goblins keep their distance! I haven't a right to live when others have fallen!"
- Lucky says, "Why must I be mired in the dregs of my own pitiful existence?"
- Lucky says, "You there! I hear you! I smell you even! Come here and stick me with a sword will you?" (Did he just say I stink?)
- Then the fight begins:
- Lucky says, "Come to squelch a hapless beggar do you? Think again! Hahahaha!"
- Lucky says, "Did I mention I have friends?"
- Lucky says, "Come on Pickclaws! Help me out here!"
- Lucky eyes the backpack carried by the hoarder...
- Lucky says, "I could really use a drink right now..."
- Lucky says, "You bored enough with me!?"