Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||The Ruins of Guk: The Lower Corridors|
|Journal Level||80 (Tier 9)|
|Starting Zone||Moors of Ykesha more|
|How to Start||Hail Historian Gluppin at Firmroot Moot ( 146, -88, -469 ) /waypoint 146, -88, -469|
Seems that Gluppin forgets to actually take the statues, leaving you with 400 wt. of junk
- Find the statues that represent the aspects of the Marr twins
- An ancient statue of Valor ( -172, -21, -26 ) /waypoint -172, -21, -26 East wall of the Cathedral of Thoughtlessness area, as you leave the corridor from the entrance, turn right
- A statue of Honor ( -28, -61, -270 ) /waypoint -28, -61, -270 West wall of the room with ramp leading to a Reanimated Hand's room
- A statue of Courage ( -218, -19, -250 ) /waypoint -218, -19, -250 SW wall of Fount of Frenzied Blood (Furdip)
- A statue of Love ( -156, -45, -315 ) /waypoint -156, -45, -315 on the East wall in the Throne Room of Guk (King Vroak Vriipp)
- Return to Historian Gluppin
- At least 31g 73s 78c