Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lore & Legend Quest Information
|Recommended Level||All (Tier 1)|
|Zone||Haunted Mansion (LU54)|
|Book Location||( 0, 24, -62 ) /waypoint 0, 24, -62|
|Book Title||Destroy All Vampires!|
This quest is part of the Lore and Legend Timeline
Starting the Quest
Most Lore and Legend Quests can be started either with a book or by examining one of the quest items. Find the book, Destroy All Vampires!, using the location information above. Next, read the book, Destroy All Vampires!, flip through all the pages, and accept the quest. Once you have accepted the quest you may place the book in your house. You do not need the book to progress the quest.
- Find the following auto-updating pieces by killing vampires in any zone:
- Vampire's Black Heart, Vampire's Hypnotic Eyes, Vampire Coffin Dust
- Find and examine the following tradeable pieces obtained by looting vampires in any zone, or buying them from other players
- 20 vampiric incisors These are the only additional "body parts" needed.
- Trophy: A Sharp Wooden Stake
- Your Master's Strike, Master's Smite, Master's Rage, or Sinister Strike will now affect vampires.
- The book is only availible during Nights of the Dead. You MUST complete "There Will Be Ghosts..." in order to access the room the book is in. Once you have completed the quest, head back up from the basement and walk through the painting at the top of the stairs.
- With the arrival of LU38, the Master's Smite, Master's Strike, and Master's Rage skills were expanded to include a vampires if players had completed the quests Enemy's Weakness (good-aligned) or Watching the Watchers (evil-aligned), the two final quests in the Bloodline Chronicles Timeline.