Lore & Legend Quest Information
|Recommended Level||23 (Tier 3)|
|Zone||See Special Notes, below|
|Book Location||See Special Notes, below|
This quest is part of the Lore and Legend Timeline
Starting the Quest
Most Lore and Legend Quests can be started either with a book or by examining one of the quest items. Find the book, Treants, using the location information above. Next, read the book, Treants, flip through all the pages, and accept the quest. Once you have accepted the quest you may place the book in your house. You do not need the book to progress the quest.
- Find the following auto-updating pieces by killing Treants in any zone:
- a treant heart, a treant spirit, a treant vial of sap
- Find and examine the following tradeable pieces obtained by looting Treants in any zone, or buying them from other players
- Trophy: The Lumberjack
- Your Master's Strike, Master's Smite, Master's Rage, or Sinister Strike will now affect Treants.
This book can be found at the following locations:
- In Nektulos Forest, examine a chest in one of the Pirate Camps at Port Naythex, at ( 556, -1, -179 ) /waypoint 556, -1, -179
- In Greater Faydark, examine a chest in a tent of the orc camp on Orc Hill at ( 235, 66, -186 ) /waypoint 235, 66, -186.
Note that the quest level shown in your journal will scale with your character level, up to level 50.
- You can find a large number of treants ( level 8 ) with lightning fast respawn times at ( 435, 52, 75 ) /waypoint 435, 52, 75 in Greater Faydark.