Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lore & Legend Quest Information
|Recommended Level||Scales (Scales with player level)|
|Zone||Steamfont Mountains (LU32)|
|Book Location||Right-click on skeleton bones in a Smokehorn minotaur camp near the southern crater in the Smokehorn Basin area ( -831, 70, 1589 ) /waypoint -831, 70, 1589|
|Book Title||A Dwarf's Guide to Surviving a Minotaur Attack.|
This quest is part of the Lore and Legend Timeline
Starting the Quest
Most Lore and Legend Quests can be started either with a book or by examining one of the quest items. Find the book, A Dwarf's Guide to Surviving a Minotaur Attack., using the location information above. Next, read the book, A Dwarf's Guide to Surviving a Minotaur Attack., flip through all the pages, and accept the quest. Once you have accepted the quest you may place the book in your house. You do not need the book to progress the quest.
- Find the following auto-updating pieces by killing Minotaurs in any zone:
- a minotaur spirit, a minotaur hoof, a minotaur brain
- Find and examine the following tradeable pieces obtained by looting Minotaurs in any zone, or buying them from other players
- Trophy: Minotaur Protection Symbol
- Your Master's Strike, Master's Smite, Master's Rage, or Sinister Strike will now affect Minotaurs.
Note that the quest level shown in your journal will scale with your character level, up to level 55.