Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lore & Legend Quest Information
|Recommended Level||30 (Tier 4)|
|Zone||Nektropos Castle (Shattered Lands)|
|Book Location||inside the secret room of the library at ( -27, 14, 28 ) /waypoint -27, 14, 28|
|Book Title||The Precious Fairy Book|
This quest is part of the Lore and Legend Timeline
Starting the Quest
Most Lore and Legend Quests can be started either with a book or by examining one of the quest items. Find the book, The Precious Fairy Book, using the location information above. Next, read the book, The Precious Fairy Book, flip through all the pages, and accept the quest. Once you have accepted the quest you may place the book in your house. You do not need the book to progress the quest.
- Find the following auto-updating pieces by killing Fairies in any zone:
- a fairy spirit, a fairy brain, a fairy heart
- Find and examine the following tradeable pieces obtained by looting Fairies in any zone, or buying them from other players
- Trophy: The Darkmoon Crescent
- Your Master's Strike, Master's Smite, Master's Rage, or Sinister Strike will now affect Fairies.
Note that the quest level shown in your journal will scale with your character level, up to level 50. Note: You must complete the two Boar's Head Quests to gain access to the librarian room.
- You can find level 30 fairies (medium respawn rate) at ( -241, 12, -5 ) /waypoint -241, 12, -5 in Enchanted Lands
- There are also level 6-11 fairies in the Peat Bog, a Qeynos beginner zone that is easily accessible for all via Antonica