Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lore & Legend Quest Information
|Recommended Level||10 (Tier 2)|
|Zone||See Special Notes, below|
|Book Location||See Special Notes, below|
|Book Title||Summoning an Elemental|
This quest is part of the Lore and Legend Timeline
Starting the Quest
Most Lore and Legend Quests can be started either with a book or by examining one of the quest items. Find the book, Summoning an Elemental, using the location information above. Next, read the book, Summoning an Elemental, flip through all the pages, and accept the quest. Once you have accepted the quest you may place the book in your house. You do not need the book to progress the quest.
- Find the following auto-updating pieces by killing Elementals in any zone:
- an elemental essence anchor, an elemental material boundry, an elemental manifest material
- Find and examine the following tradeable pieces obtained by looting Elementals in any zone, or buying them from other players
- Trophy: Vhoren's Seed
- Your Master's Strike, Master's Smite, Master's Rage, or Sinister Strike will now affect Elementals.
The book, Summoning an Elemental, can be found at the following locations:
- In South Qeynos, examine a stack of books in the red portal room of the Concordium Tower, at ( 712, 41, 99 ) /waypoint 712, 41, 99
- In North Freeport, examine a blue book on a table on the ground level of the Academy of Arcane Science, at ( 21, -5, -122 ) /waypoint 21, -5, -122
Previously, one had to be level 25 in order to receive this quest. The book is now clickable at level 10, and possibly below.
Note that the quest level shown in your journal will scale with your character level, up to level 50.