Lore & Legend Quest Information
|Recommended Level||Scales (Scales with player level)|
|Zone||The Lesser Faydark (LU32)|
|Book Location||Click on the mat under the tent at the Lower Grove Station, at ( -89, -55, -202 ) /waypoint -89, -55, -202|
|Book Title||Travels into a Remote Corner of Faydark|
This quest is part of the Lore and Legend Timeline
Starting the Quest
Most Lore and Legend Quests can be started either with a book or by examining one of the quest items. Find the book, Travels into a Remote Corner of Faydark, using the location information above. Next, read the book, Travels into a Remote Corner of Faydark, flip through all the pages, and accept the quest. Once you have accepted the quest you may place the book in your house. You do not need the book to progress the quest.
- Find the following auto-updating pieces by killing Brownies in any zone:
- a brownie eye, a brownie skull, a brownie spirit
- Find and examine the following tradeable pieces obtained by looting Brownies in any zone, or buying them from other players
- Trophy: Brownie Toothpick Stabber
- Your Master's Strike, Master's Smite, Master's Rage, or Sinister Strike will now affect Brownies.
Quest level scales along with player, but caps at level 60.
Best place for brownies is in Lesser Faydark at the Village of Panderpana ( -543, -50, -215 ) /waypoint -543, -50, -215 Mobs are level 52ish.