Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a timeline of quests that take place in The Lesser Faydark. It is aimed at characters levels 50-60.
There are 3 primary solo quest series here: the Nybright Family, the Purging of the Faydark, and a series in the Fae Court from Count Jooliin. Some of the single quests touch or intersect with these main series, and some do not.
Be sure to read the footnotes. There are several quests with overlapping mobs, making it advantageous to collect these quests in batches.
As with any other area of the game, keep in mind that if you have negative faction with a particular group, you will be attacked until your faction improves, making it difficult if not impossible to start particular quest lines.
Purging of the Faydark Series Edit
- Tana's Task (53) 
- Faydew for Tana's Mentors (54) - rewards forearms armor
- Seeking Uko (55)
- A Greater Threat (56) - continues with Uko
- Signs of Growth (56) - rewards cloak
- Uko's Mentor (59)
- Gift of the Fae Drakes (59) - continues with Inara
- Sampling the Corruption (60)
- Purge (60) - rewards legs armor
Nybright Family Series Edit
- Meeting the Family (50)
- Seeking an Ancient Clue (53) - unlocks Sharina's quests
- Catching Up With the Thexians (55) - rewards head armor - continues with Sharina Nybright ( 105, -22, 293 ) /waypoint 105, -22, 293
- Joining the Family (57) (Heroic) - rewards legendary forearms armor
- Checking In (60) (Heroic) - rewards legendary feet armor
- Lock and Key (60) (Heroic) - rewards legendary ranged weapon - unlocks Serith's quests
- One for the Road (60)
- Execution Order: Paariio Huttoo (60)- continues with Serith Ludd ( 131, -21, 308 ) /waypoint 131, -21, 308
- Execution Order: Alameth Ludd (60)
- Execution Order: Prelate C'Luzz (60)
Toxic Research Series Edit
Starts with Uric M'Ots ( 89, -22, 321 ) /waypoint 89, -22, 321
- Fun With Hemotoxins (52)  - rewards charm
- Learning About Neurotoxins (55)  - rewards hands armor
- Mycotoxins From A to Z (57) (Heroic) - rewards legendary charm
- A Strange Brew (57) (Heroic) - rewards legendary head armor
Starts with Tuck Longtoes ( 104, -22, 318 ) /waypoint 104, -22, 318
- It's Big, It's Heavy, It's Wood (53)  - rewards 1H weapon
- It's Better Than Bad, It's Good (55) - rewards Shield/Symbol/2H weapon/Offhand weapon
Starts with Trun'Gul Nybright ( 111, -22, 335 ) /waypoint 111, -22, 335
- Reverse Engineering Part I (53)  - rewards chest armor
- Reverse Engineering Part II (55) (Heroic)  - rewards legendary bracelet
- An Investment for the Future (60) - rewards bracelet
Service to the Fae Court Edit
This questline is only available to adventurers of good alignment; evil and exiled adventurers are KOS by the Fae guards
starts with Count Jooliin
- An Important Delivery (50)
- Checking on the Shadowed Grove (51)
- Kaari's Field Report from Kaari Eesah (52)
- The Void Influence (53)
- Testing the Corruption (54) - rewards bracelet
- Translating an Arcane Scroll (55)
- What It All Means (55) - rewards earring
continues with Duchess Maareanna
- Preserving the Sermon (55)
- Capturing the Essence (56)
- Harvesting the Fungus (60) - rewards earring
- Unbinding the Suffered (60) Heroic - rewards legendary bracelet
- A Strange Collection from Anniisi Illari (53)  - rewards necklace
- Refilling the Stores from Lady Koivuu (57)  - rewards shoulders armor
- It Pays To Bee Nice from Soneej Viivi (57)  - rewards legendary 1H weapon
- A Broken Heirloom from Tuurho Tuiijah (60) - rewards belt
Wu's Three EdictsEdit
Starts with Master Kyau ( 844, 137, -467 ) /waypoint 844, 137, -467
- Wu's Edict of Existence (50) - rewards ring
- Wu's Edict of Morality (60) - rewards ranged weapon
- Wu's Edict of the Material (55) - rewards ring
Starts with Grand Master Lu Sun
- Acting on a Hunch (55) (Heroic) - rewards legendary necklace
- Applying an Antidote (55) (Heroic) - rewards legendary ring
According to the Quest sharing dialogue, these quests cannot be started until you are at least level 55.
- First Ones In, Last Ones Out (55) - from Peetriini Suulo - rewards legendary earring
- Holding the Line (60) - from Kaari Eesah - rewards feet armor
- Poking the Paranormal (60) - from Annelo Jukko - rewards charm
- For Whom the Doll Tolls (60) Heroic - from Pinjya Viivi - rewards legendary earring
- Into the Shadowed Grove (72) Heroic - from Aleta Rannikko - rewards legendary hands armor
 These quests require you to hunt Treespirits and should be done together.
 These quests require you to hunt Thexians and should be done together.
 These quests require you to hunt Honeybrood bees and should be done together.
 These quests require you to hunt Sharpthorns and should be done together.