| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
What does this information mean?
- Receive an Overflow Manifest from Burk and examine it.
- Speak with Graystone Courier Dirvel who wanders the zone and ask him what happened to the shipment Burk is looking for.
- Speak with Shipping Coordinator Hando ( 936, -25, -157 ) /waypoint 936, -25, -157 on the docks and ask him where Burk's shipment might be.
- Examine all 13 of the boxes and barrels on the docks to see if any of them are from the missing shipment. Be sure to check behind all the crates for the smallest of them.
- Speak with Shipping Coordinator Hando and let him know that the shipment isn't on the dock.
- Speak with Marus Donoval ( 870, -20, -125 ) /waypoint 870, -20, -125 in the tavern and tell him you need to ask about a package.
- Return to Shipping Coordinator Hando to tell him that Marus thinks some of the crates fell in the water.