Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Tradeskillers, please see the Kunark Ascending Crafting Timeline.
- For the Missions please see Sovereign of Rile Mission System.
- You need to be at least a level 100 Adventurer.
- You need to be at least a level 2 Artisan for Kunark Ascending: A Chosen Weapon.
- You don't need to do the Terrors of Thalumbra Timeline to start this signature quest line
- Completing the ToT signature line is only required for the triumph achievement and best in slot weapon (optional).
- You need to be able to speak Draconic for Kunark Ascending: History in Stone.
- You need to be able to speak Sathirian for Kunark Ascending: History in Stone.
- You need to be able to speak Goblish for some quests.
- You have to finish the collection: Examples of Cae'Dal Script in Obulus Frontier for the quests after Kunark Ascending: History in Stone
- Note:The collection members have random spawns as "!" and are NO-TRADE
- You need to have completed the Greenmist HQ Timeline for Kunark Ascending: A Chosen Weapon
- Note: You don't need to bring the Greenmist along for the quest
Notes for AltsEdit
This Bauble gives alts:
- Grants access to train with all Ascension Masters
- Grants the ability to utilize Dalnir's work chest key - which means you don't need to do Greenmist HQ Timeline to do the questline
- Grants understating of the following languages:
- Kunark Ascending: Beyond the Veil - mail from Queen Alwenielle
- Rewards with Obulus Frontier Access for the whole account
- Kunark Ascending: Opportunity 'Noks - from Trooper Sotek
- Kunark Ascending: Ghost Whisperer - from Setri Lur'eth
- Drake Disposal Duty - from Zhazsze
- Kunark Ascending: Forgotten Lands - from Hierophant Prime Jarakkas
- Kunark Ascending: History in Stone
- Kunark Ascending: A Chosen Weapon
- Kunark Ascending: Seeking Reassurance
- Kunark Ascending: Reading Assignment
- Kunark Ascending: Resurrection Machination
- Kunark Ascending: A Nightmare Resolved - rewards with a flying mount, Nye'Caelona to Thalumbra Travel Unlock and unlocks the Ascension Master (NPC)
- Wings in Danger - after Idol Destruction
- Damage the Trust - after Kunark Ascending: History in Stone
a nameless spirit
- You Can Kill Count on Me - after Kunark Ascending: History in Stone
- Changing of the Tides
- You Can Still Kill Count on Me - repeatable
Sarafain Eillynn (after reaching -10,000k Faction with Nye'Caelona)
- from Ghwag - he is only there at 8pm game time till [6am] game time
- Hide and Wreek - after Get A 'Shroom and Sluggin' It Out
- Dying to Have You
- Toes, Teeth, and Death - bloody banner in Twark
Optional Quests in Kunzar JungleEdit
from Kerss Rekssok