| All information in this article is subject to change!|
This article and its subsequent articles refer to an Expansion that is currently in BETA.
| Very little accurate information is openly known about BETA game details and those who do know may be bound by an NDA. The information here should be considered tentative at best and may change before going live.|
Thank you! --The EQ2i Admins
| When the information moves to the live servers, and after checking this page for accuracy,|
please remove the
You can also see Category:Beta for a list of more articles in need of attention!
Tradeskillers, please see the Kunark Ascending Crafting Timeline.
- You need to be at least level 100 Adventurer to start the Signature Questline.
- You need to be at least a level 2 Artisan for Kunark Ascending: A Chosen Weapon
- You don't need to do the Terrors of Thalumbra Timeline to start this quest line
- The rumor is you get a bonus reward if you did
- You need to be able to speak Draconic for Kunark Ascending: History in Stone.
- You need to be able to speak Sathirian for Kunark Ascending: History in Stone.
- You need to be able to speak Goblish for some quests.
- You have to finish the collection: Examples of Cae'Dal Script in Obulus Frontier for the quests after Kunark Ascending: History in Stone
- Note:The collection members have random spawns and are NO-TRADE
- You need to have completed the Greenmist HQ Timeline for Kunark Ascending: A Chosen Weapon
- Kunark Ascending: Beyond the Veil - mail from Queen Alwenielle
- Kunark Ascending: Opportunity 'Noks - from Trooper Sotek
- Kunark Ascending: Ghost Whisperer - from Setri Lur'eth
- Drake Disposal Duty - from Zhazsze
- Kunark Ascending: Forgotten Lands - from Hierophant Prime Jarakkas
- Kunark Ascending: History in Stone
- Kunark Ascending: A Chosen Weapon
- Kunark Ascending: Seeking Reassurance
- Kunark Ascending: Reading Assignment
- Kunark Ascending: Resurrection Machination
- Kunark Ascending: A Nightmare Resolved
- Wings in Danger - after Idol Destruction
- Damage the Trust - after Kunark Ascending: History in Stone
a nameless spirit
- You Can Kill Count on Me - after Kunark Ascending: History in Stone
- You Can Still Kill Count on Me - repeatable