Adventures, please see the Kunark Ascending Timeline.
About this TimelineEdit
- This quest timeline includes the usual tradeskill content with a game expansion release: new recipes for abilities, recipes for gear, recipes for house items and so on.
- This timeline includes the "Tradeskill (or Artisan) Epic 2.0" quest series, which grants powerful tradeskill-themed rewards. Those who have completed the Artisan Epic Timeline will be familiar with the long and challenging nature of such a series.
Requirements for CompletionEdit
Requirements to complete this series include:
- You need to be at least level 100 Artisan to start the Questline.
- You need to have finished What Lies Beneath from the Terrors of Thalumbra Crafting Timeline to start the Questline
- You need to have finished The Proof of the Pudding in order to progress in the Quest The Final Blow from Brytthel in Obulus Frontier
- You need to be able to speak Goblish to speak with Glibnox for the quest Requesting Blessing
- An alternate method to learn Goblish was added for tradeskillers with this expansion. See the Claiming the Goblish Tongue page for details.
- You will need 500 gathering for the Arcanna'se precious metal The Final Blow
- Note:Equipment and tools count towards the 500, that means you can do it with 475 Gathering skill +25 from the pudding earring, Earring of the Solstice.
- Note:You can use the node for the metal and just click the node over and over for the skill ups if needed.
Pirates! is an optional quest with its own requirements.
- To complete an additional quest for the mercenary version of Raffik, you will need the mercenary feature unlocked and finish the must Shipwrecked Timeline.
- The mercenary feature was included in past version of the game expansion, Age of Discovery, and is included with the purchase of the Kunark Ascending expansion. It can also be unlocked through the Marketplace.
Notes for crafting during the questsEdit
- All of the recipes used in this quest series auto-scribe, meaning you never have to search your inventory for a scroll or similar.
- All of the crafting is done near the locations where the recipes are gained or the NPCs are engaged. All of the crafting is done at non-traditional stations, like podiums (spells) and NPC firepits.
- Massproduction doesn't work for quest update (It never does for any tradeskill quest)
- An Urgent Call - Mail from Brytthel in Maldura
- Forging Onwards - Elanuelle in Thalumbra
- Into The Spire - Elanuelle in Thalumbra
- Not Dead Yet - Vhesh / Obulus Frontier Beach
- Getting Hooked - Kreeg / Obulus Frontier Beach
- Feeling Crabby - Kreeg / Obulus Frontier Beach
- Hung Out to Dry - Kreeg / Obulus Frontier Beach
- Live Bait - Kreeg / Obulus Frontier Beach
- Gathering Shinies - Vhesh / Obulus Frontier Beach
- Losers, Weepers - Vhesh / Obulus Frontier Beach
- Requesting Blessing - Vhesh / Obulus Frontier Beach
- A Finding Charm - Glibnox / Twark
- A Mission of Mercy - Glibnox / Twark
- Bone Collecting - Glibnox / Twark
- Scrying Eyes - Glibnox / Twark
- Deeper Disguise - Trooper Selisk / Crusader's Cave
- Gone Astray - Trooper Sokszar / Crusader's Cave
- Figurine the Profits - Skethusk / Crusader's Cave
- Search and Rescue - Obulus Frontier
- in Fens of Nathsar - from Irontooth
- in Fens of Nathsar - from Rumbletum
- in Fens of Nathsar - from Brappa
- The Gardens Are In Bloom - Taelonar / Gardens of Nye'Caelona
- Stranger Friends - Glibnox / Twark
- Dying of Bore-dom - Lyraquel / Nye'Caelona
- Soil and Trouble - Lyraquel / Nye'Caelona
- Process of Elimination - Lyraquel / Nye'Caelona
- Choose the Slug Life - Lyraquel / Nye'Caelona
- The Final Blow - Brytthel / Nye'Caelona in Obulus Frontier
Near the end of this quest series you are given the option to relinquish the ability Artisan's Gathering Goblin and replace it with a goblin that will "garden" for you instead, allowing you to gather a rare material.
- Note: to learn about the Gathering Goblin, see the write up graciously provided by Naimi on EQ2 Traders.
- Guardian of Growf
- Blessing of Growf
- Protector of Growf
- Seeds of Growf - needed for The Gardens Are In Bloom
- Tree of Growf
- Budding Progress
- Home Sickness
- The Gardening Goblin
Weekly Quests** Edit
- Snacky Snacks (Wednesday Midnight PST reset)
- Greener On The Other Side
- Always In Demand
- Unlikely Saviors
- Rabbit Repellent
- Thumpy Sticks
- Pup Piper
- Twark Defender
Once you finished your epic 2.0, those daily crafting quests in have a chance to reward you with:
- Sathirian Cyan Adornments - Sathirian Emerald can be used to craft those cyan potency adorn
- Awakened Abilities - contains upgrades for the Epic 2.0 spells
- Only one quest is considered "weekly", Snacky Snacks. The rest are "dailies" that you can do one per day or all at one time with a reset a full seven days after you do them.
Needed Materials for Daily Quests
- Abyssal angler (27)
- Abyssal pelt (36)
- Bornite nodule (3)
- Fruiting sporangium (17)
- Fruticose lichen (20)
- Malduran lumber (10)
- Mycelial tendrils (12)
- Splitiron ore (42)
- Thalumbral root (24)
- Umbral trout (27)
- Umbrite (6)
- Wild tempeh (15)
- Chokidai droppings (4) - gathered locally at /way 393, -202, -175 only when you have the quest
- Chokidai hide (4) - you are provided with these by the quest-giver
- Astringent herb (4) - gathered locally in Twark only when you have the quest
- Thaumic Coal (195)
- buying them requires +20 and +30k Faction with the Bloody Tooth Clan
Though many rewards are granted as your progress, the key rewards include a mount that has both adventure and crafting stats and a cloak suited to your crafting class. These come from completing the end-line quests, The Final Blow and Time is Short.