Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Zone (Patch)||Ssraeshza Temple (Advanced Solo) (Altar of Malice)|
|Level||100▲ Tier 11 Solo|
|Location||The Rebuilt Acrylic Transport Room ( 154, -47, -40 ) /waypoint 154, -47, -40|
|Reported Drops||none reported, try LootDB.|
|Linked with||a Shade of Kavis|
- Jump down into the room to start the fight; soon Kavis will use and damage the teleporter.
- A Shade of Kavis will appear on the first ledge ( 162, -21, -14 ) /waypoint 162, -21, -14, initially immune to damage.
- Don't use the teleporter: it will give you a debuff in increments of 20 and caps at 80 that will decrease your total health. The debuffs can be dispelled, but there's an easier way.
- In each corner of the room, hooked brineterrors will spawn, initially non-aggro but soon zooming in for the kill. As each spawns, a waterspout is formed.
- Enter the waterspout nearest to the ledge and swim up the water column. Swim higher than the ledge before angling in, you're going to fall a bit as you exit the water.
- Use a Heroic Opportunity to make the Shade of Kavis attackable, then kill it.
- The second Shade of Kavis appears on the ledge at ( 200, -21, -46 ) /waypoint 200, -21, -46. Repeat the steps from the first Shade.
- The third Shade of Kavis appears on the ledge at ( ?, 0, ? ) . Repeat the steps from the first Shade.
- Kavis will reappear on the floor at ~30% health. He has an uncurable AOE debuff, so hopefully you didn't use the damaged teleporter. Burn him down.