Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||The City of Qeynos (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level from level 60|
|Starting Zone||Qeynos Capitol District more|
|How to Start||Speak to Akina in the Temple of Life. ( 571, -75, -226 ) /waypoint 571, -75, -226|
- Akina wants you to speak to Bellengere the Three in The Concordium Tower (use the yellow teleporter). ( 701, 87, 130 ) /waypoint 701, 87, 130
- Bellengere is unavailable, so speak to Assistant Rystan.
- Return to Akina in the Temple of Life.
- On your way out of the Tower, speak to Crexisz Lepidus, who requests that you obtain incriminating evidence regarding Bellengere's illicit use of necromancy. ( 710, -20, 118 ) /waypoint 710, -20, 118
- Enter the personal quarters of Bellengere the Three in The Concordium Tower (use the yellow teleporter). The entrance is a swirling purple portal. ( 701, 87, 130 ) /waypoint 701, 87, 130
- Collect 10 incriminating documents.
- The documents are trapped and must be clicked a second time to get the update.
- Some of the trapped documents may even be fatal, so prehealing, warding, etc. is a good idea.
- Return to Crexisz Lepidus. To provide him an alibi, he must attack you very publicly. Fight!
- Return to Akina.
- Completing this quest gives +1000 faction with The Celestial Watch