EverQuest II Zone Information
What does this information mean?
NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information
Note that Kaladim was reworked with LU55 and Sentinel's Fate for a more streamlined progression. Kaladim used to be a level 60-69's dungeon.Edit
- Guard Towers
- Clear the mobs on each level to spawn a new set of mobs. Clear the new mobs to spawn the tower boss. Avoid fighting in the middle room as the mobs on the top floor will aggro.
- Ogrebane Arena
- Bank Vault
- Opened with a blasting keg dropped from NPC Great Grenadier Gonga
- Clear platform at (117, 28, -103) of bugbears until Gonga spawns
- Loot [a blasting keg] from the small chest he drops. Will drop when grey.
- Place the keg in a niche in the bank wall at (-6, 26, -222). There is no label, but an interact hand pops up when the mouse is over the spot.
- Back away fast.
For a list of possible Expert "blue shiny" spawn points for this zone, see this list.