- Housing Type: Prestige Housing
- Obtained: see notes about quantities below
- Available Locations:
- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per account (free) or per character from the Marketplace
- House Style/Theme: island
- Mount Use Within: ground or flying allowed
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- you must first get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- it has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- you can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall
- you can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
About This HouseEdit
Isle of Refuge Prestige Home is an island that is a replica of the (now retired) Isle of Refuge starting zone.
To own this house you need an Isle of Refuge Prestige Home Deed of Ownership, which can be obtained in one of two ways:
- It is an 11 Year Veteran Reward, but is limited to one per account.
- Can be purchased from the Marketplace using Daybreak Cash (real world money) at any time.
- The second option allows for ownership of multiples of this house per account, but like all other Prestige Housing, it is one (of its type) per character;
- This house is actually an island that looks like the retired Isle of Refuge zone, without any NPCs or monsters.
- It comprises most (but not all) of the island as it appeared before the zone was retired with the tower intact, the ship at the dock, and the rustic building in the beach. The tree house is not attached to this zone.
- Those wishing to recreate the old zone for the sake of nostalgia may want to check the Marketplace for a bundle of NPCs and creatures that match the retired zone.