|Journal Category||Kylong Plains|
|Journal Level||78 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||Kylong Plains more|
|How to Start||Hail Warlord Gadar Gwalnax on top of the Gwalnax Brigade Tower ( 1468, 166, -2912 ) /waypoint 1468, 166, -2912|
- Complete 5 steps in any order, in and around the Aerodrome of Chardok ( -85, 6, -295 ) /waypoint -85, 6, -295.
- Destroy the Totem of I'ar, a clicky stone near the outer wall of the Aerodrome ( -74, -18, -319 ) /waypoint -74, -18, -319.
- Destroy the Totem of I'ar Owt, a clicky stone near the outer wall of the Aerodrome ( -94, -18, -307 ) /waypoint -94, -18, -307.
- Destroy the Totem of I'ar Ethre, a clicky stone near the outer wall of the Aerodrome ( -74, -18, -283 ) /waypoint -74, -18, -283.
- I must eradicate four Aerodrome sentries.
- I must eradicate an Aerodrome Officer, a named in the center of the Aerodrome.
- Return to Warlord Gadar Gwalnax.
- Completing this quest gives +1000 faction with The Gwalnax Brigade
- One of the following, based on Class:
- Exarch's Solemn Ceremony Wristguard of Oration
- Executioner's Cobalt Bracers of Dominance
- Illuminate's Fallen Leaves Wrist Wraps of Overbearing
- Magus's Ensorcelled Satin Cuffs of Blasting
- Outrider's Blue Iron Chain Vambraces of Stealth
- Stormcaller's Winter Weave Bands of Restoration
- Witchdoctor's Ill Omen Chain Cuffs of Commanding
Continuing SOE's penchant for the backwards, the three totems in this quest are, as anagrams, "Air," "Air Two," and "Air Three."