Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Level||45 (Tier 5)|
|Starting Zone||Everfrost more|
|How to Start||Item triggered. Examine corroded metal gloves which drops off mobs in Everfrost.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Draw some sap from the largest tree in Everfrost, the World Tree Root at ( -631, 0, -301 ) /waypoint -631, 0, -301.
- Collect 2 vials of blood from glacial constructs ( -405, -6, -33 ) /waypoint -405, -6, -33 (random, uncommon update).
- Gather 10 pipe-like pieces from Icegills goblins near Permafrost (random, uncommon update).
- One of the following, based on Class:
- Cavalier's Bloodstained Gauntlets (Crusaders, Warriors)
- Mentor's Dark Silk Hand Wraps (Brawlers)
- Primalist's Ghostly Handguards (Shamans)
- Scholar's Spellwoven Gloves (All Mages)
- Thief's Blood-Dyed Chain Gloves (All Scouts)
- Vicar's Sanctified Plate Gloves (Clerics)
- Wanderer's Rare Hide Leather Gloves (Druids)
|EQ2i credits EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.|
|The information below has been verified with in-game data and the information on this page is correct, even if it looks stupid or makes no sense.|
Fact: Blood drops from constructs and pipes from Icegills were random updates.