- For other articles with related titles, see In Search of the Feerrott.
What does this information mean?
This quest is no longer required for access to the Feerrott, but remains in game as a lore quest.
- Kill the Orc Cartographer ( 210, 12, -75 ) /waypoint 210.46, 12, -75.12 and his bodyguards pathing around outside near the Sullon Mines. (Currently wandering Deathfist Mines / Vallon Mines area)
- Hail the Orc Cartographer who is now an NPC.
- Kill three groups of a Tallon catapult operator outside the gates of Zek.
- Find and kill General Lutzgorg (level 34 with some berserker guards) found inside the Mill House ( -397, -28, -294 ) /waypoint -397.19, -28, -294.18 .
- Speak to Slaughtergrott the Vigilant on the docks of The Thundering Steppes. -571.85, -20.89, -402.76
- Note: you may have to zone out and back in again in order for the NPC to spawn. You can zone out and back again easily by using one of the bells on the dock.
- Note: If you are aligned with good cities, speak to Boulden Smitestone
No reward. Complete the next quest, Protect the Priest's Ship! to get rewards:
- Click on the bell (Voyage Through Norrath Globe) and choose the LMS Intruder
- Note: If you are aligned with good cities, choose the QSS Bootstrutter