|The Ruins Quest Series|
|1. Reporting for Duty|
|2. Pawns in the Game|
|3. Pounding the Enemy|
|4. Prophet and Loss|
|5. Requesting Further Orders|
|6. Stepping Up the Offensive|
|7. Knock the Fight Out of 'Em|
|8. Vengeance for Shoreside|
|9. Identifying the Lonetusk Ally|
|10. File a Final Report|
|Journal Level||13 (Tier 2)|
|Starting Zone||Ruins more|
|How to Start||Speak to Lieutenant Imperidus. ( -20, 0, 100 ) /waypoint -20, 0, 100|
This quest is part 9 of a 10-quest series in the Freeport Districts Timeline.
Starting the Quest Edit
- Speak to Lieutenant Imperidus. ( -20, 0, 100 ) /waypoint -20, 0, 100
- Must have completed the quest Vengeance for Shoreside.
- Speak to a captured Lonetusk. ( 10, 0, 80 ) /waypoint 10, 0, 80
- Retrieve a scroll that is sitting in General Lonetusk's cellar ( 30, 0, 150 ) /waypoint 30, 0, 150. Warning: the general is level 18^^^ Heroic, so you will want to avoid him.
- Return to Lieutenant Imperidus for your reward.
You may now continue with the quest File a Final Report
- Completing this quest gives good faction with The Freeport Militia