Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unlike other guild halls, the the prestige halls give players the option to use Daybreak Cash to purchase a hall.
The halls still have upkeep costs like regular halls, though the coin cost is only for amenities, rather than the hall itself.
How to ObtainEdit
The guild must be at least level 30.
- To "unlock" the ability to buy the hall, the guild needs a total of 350 tickets.
- Tickets can be purchased 1 at a time or in groups of 20.
- Each added ticket is tracked through the guild roster (press U) in the achievements tab.
- Excess tickets can be sold for status points.
- The Commonlands dock, northeast corner at ( -1055, -144, -683 ) /waypoint -1055, -144, -683
- Antonica dock, southeast corner at ( 441, -37, 823 ) /waypoint 441, -37, 823
The following are the associated base costs for this hall. Any amenities added will have additional costs and most amenties also have an upkeep cost as well.
Though the above are the base cost, the cost can be a mix of coin (platinum, gold, etc.) and additional status. See the Guild Hall Amenities for the costs of each.
- This hall has does not have any unique amenities.
This hall features a round entry courtyard with a huge courtyard and smaller outbuildings off to the sides. A large, gold dragon statue is prominent in the huge courtyard. While looking up, players will see the open sky many drakes flying around.
- Guild Halls - covers the general topic
- Guild Hall Amenities - cover the special features that can be added to halls.
- Skyshrine Capital Guild Hall - another prestige hall
- Restored High Keep Guildhall - not a prestige hall, but a hall earned with tickets by the whole guild
See the official announcement that explained the way these halls are unlocked.