|Journal Category||World Event (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Frostfang Sea more|
|How to Start||Speak to Sister Katey Dalwynn in New Halas|
- I must remove the tainted creatures and the source of the corruption from within the Shard of Love: Weeding Corruption at the docks of Everfrost.( -55, -9, 57 ) /waypoint -55, -9, 57
- Kill tainted Shard of Love inhabitants (20)
- Destroy Seeds of Distrust in vases (8)
- The vases are surrounded by a green cloud, and easily spotted
- ( 12, -15, 42 ) /waypoint 12, -15, 42
- ( -13, -15, 41 ) /waypoint -13, -15, 41
- ( -43, 0, 34 ) /waypoint -43, 0, 34
- ( 9, 2, -43 ) /waypoint 9, 2, -43
- ( -123, -5, -106 ) /waypoint -123, -5, -106
- ( -142, 13, -188 ) /waypoint -142, 13, -188
- ( -22, 16, -189 ) /waypoint -22, 16, -189
- ( 12, 21, -186 ) /waypoint 12, 21, -186
- ( 68, -6, -67 ) /waypoint 68, -6, -67
- ( 77, -6, -134 ) /waypoint 77, -6, -134
- ( 213, 15, -178 ) /waypoint 213, 15, -178
- ( 7, 37, -192 ) /waypoint 7, 37, -192
- I am to return to Sister Katey Dalwynn, in the city of New Halas, and tell her of my success.
- Return to Sister Katey Dalwynn
- 5 Erollisi coin
- One of the Following:
- Collecting Erollisi Day Hard Candy and Love Notes, made easy:
You can repeat this questline as often as you want as long as you don't collect the last of the 8 vases required by quest. If you only collect 7 or fewer, you can rezone into Shard of Love: Weeding Corruption after a 30 minute lockout from the time you enter the zone. This zone is your best bet for collecting candies and love notes, they drop more plentifully here after killing mobs than in any other zone.
As well, if you mass pull/kill the four groups of four sprites on the terrace (shown in image below), you'll get a chance of a loot drop in the form of an appearance essence for the reforger. You do have to engage and kill all four groups of four wisps at once or it won't work.
- Finding more quests:
This is the last quest you will get from the main quest hub (New Halas) for the holiday. Make sure you stop in The Commonlands and/or Antonica to compete in the Hearts a'Flutter races, which are a great way to amass plenty of Erollisi coins, to gather various prizes that you don't want to buy using those coins (like roses sold by Steven), and unique house items like the White Rose Topiary.
More quests outside of the city of New Halas were added for the 2016 event, so be sure to check the main page for Erollisi Day.
|This article refers to events, personae, items and activities only present in-game during the annual Erollisi Day festivities, which come to Norrath each year for a short time roughly around February 14th.|