See the Guild Hall Amenities page for a list of all amenities.
- This amenity does not have a Guild Level minimum.
- This amenity is available for all types of Guild Halls.
- There is a also Harvest Supply Depot (Large) with a guild minimum of 100.
The Harvest Supply Depot holds 1,000 stacks of different crafting resources of all kinds, including regular harvestables and seasonal materials like those used during live events like Nights of the Dead.
- Each stack can hold 99,999 of that item.
- Both the regular and large depots are visually identical.
- This amenity features a "Deposit All" button to make it easy to fill. Removal is based on permissions, but can be done in stacks of 200 by highlighting the stack and holding down the Shift key to open the Select Quantity window on the depot.
- Shared Supplies:
- This depot is quite popular, as it can have permissions set by the leader that allows crafters to use supplies from the depot; this alleviates bag and bank clutter.
- Instead of hoarding gathered resources individually, the entire guild can add to a enormous repository of supplies by dropping their supplies in this depot.
Permissions can only be set by a guild leader.
- The permission level determines who can use an amenity in the guild hall and how it can be used.
- The designations are set both through:
- The guild roster (press U) and assigned by guild member rank
- The general guild hall settings
- Visitor - of the use permissions, this has the least access and is typically used for new guild recruits
- Friend - this is typically used for all full guild members
- Trustee - this is typically used guild officers
Any of the permissions above apply to non-members when the access is granted through the guild hall management (house) window. For example, the leader can add individuals from an allied guild to the any of the above levels to allow them to access the amenities in your hall.
This amenity has the following drop-down use permissions that can be set:
- Deposit - sets limits on who can add items
- Consumption/Crafting - sets limits on automatic use of items from the depot
- Withdrawal - sets limits on who can remove items from the depot
Popular Amenities with This DepotEdit
By far the most popular amenities to purchase with this depot are:
- Miner Hireling - mines ore, gems, loam
- Gatherer Hireling - gathers roots, shrubs
- Hunter Hireling - traps dens (hide, meat) and fishes
Disabling Depot UseEdit
On occasion, guild members may opt out of using the supply depot. This is toggled off and on through the crafting window as shown below. The image has been edited for emphasis to show where the box is checked/unchecked.