Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- See also Hall of the Champion for the adventure instance zone.
- Housing Type: Prestige Housing
- Obtained: This was a reward from the (now retired) Recruit Rewards Program
- Available Locations:
- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: medium, arena
- Mount Use Within: none
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- you must first get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- it has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- you can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall
- you can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
About This HouseEdit
Hall of the Champion (Prestige House) is a arena with a central platform and seating above, though there is no (normal) way to get the the seating area. Two prominent scupltures in the shapes of wings can be seen from the entrance.
- You can not buy this house from the Marketplace, because it was from the Recruit Rewards program.
- The program to recruit new players to play game was retired in July 2015. If you did not earn a deed for this house prior to that date, you can no longer get this house (as of Jan. 2016).
- Even though you can not buy it without a deed, this house can be toured by visiting general portal locations in Freeport and Qeynos (locs given above)