See the Guild Hall Amenities page for a list of all amenities.
- This amenity does not have a Guild Level minimum.
- This amenity is available for all types of Guild Halls.
About this AmenityEdit
A NPC that grants flags (to guild members) that can be placed in the world, allowing guild members to travel to that location (e.g. a raid zone). It provides highly efficient point-to-point travel when time is of the essence, by eliminating the need to use standard means of travel or the often "buggy" Call of the Veteran ability.
R click and choose Customize from the list. You can set the following"
- Name -Like character names, you can not choose a name with a copyright (e.g. Luke Skywalker) or one that is obscene.
- Race - choose any of the playable races for the hireling
- Sex - choose to make the hireling female or male
- Uniform - you must have at least one Uniform Mannequin amenity to set a uniform.