Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
See the Guild Hall Amenities page for a list of all amenities.
- This amenity does not have a Guild Level minimum.
- This amenity is available for all types of Guild Halls.
About this AmenityEdit
A NPC that grants flags (to guild members) that can be placed in the world, allowing guild members to travel to that location (e.g. a raid zone). It provides highly efficient point-to-point travel when time is of the essence, by eliminating the need to use standard means of travel or the often "buggy" Call of the Veteran ability.
R click and choose Customize from the list. You can set the following"
- Name -Like character names, you can not choose a name with a copyright (e.g. Luke Skywalker) or one that is obscene.
- Race - choose any of the playable races for the hireling
- Sex - choose to make the hireling female or male
- Uniform - you must have at least one Uniform Mannequin amenity to set a uniform.