|Journal Category||Silent City: The Delving Dead (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Silent City: The Delving Dead more|
|How to Start||Click the Monolith of Tears just within the entrance to Silent City: The Delving Dead and select Slay the one who claims my station|
- Search out the Hall of Hidden Paths, behind the second barrier at ( 531, -2, 418 ) /waypoint 531, -2, 418.
- After entering the room, clear the trash mobs. Amenophas Livingspirit is hovering high overhead, but will not aggro while you clear.
- Pull Amenophas Livingspirit.
- When Amenophas reaches a certain percentage, she will lay glowing blue eggs and fly back up to the ceiling. The eggs must be killed immediately or they will spawn harpies.
- Fire a catapult at Amenophas Livingspirit.
- The first catapult is located to the right as you enter the area ( 539, -2, 392 ) /waypoint 539, -2, 392. Another catapult is across the room at ( 533, -2, 496 ) /waypoint 533, -2, 496.
- Packs of gnolls will spawn at the catapults. Kill the gnolls, then fire either catapult. This will update the quest and Amenophas will resume the fight.
- Defeat Amenophas Livingspirit.
- Primal Velium Shard (at level 90)
|EQ2i credits this article at EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.|