Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are many different kinds of Goblins, with special adaptations to their environment leading to some extreme differences in appearance, and many tribes within some of the types.
- Sapswill on the island of Queen's Colony. While hardly civilized like the Gigglegibbers, the Sapswill tribe is basically friendly, and take great joy in a simple, peaceful life.
- Muckflick in the Butcherblock Mountains
- Sandscrawler in the deserts of The Sinking Sands and The Pillars of Flame of the Desert of Ro. Sandcrack goblins in The Sinking Sands are believed to be a sub-caste of the Sandscrawlers, performing jobs considered too filthy or repugnant, even for a Goblin.
- Sootfoot in Lavastorm
- Fog Grinnin in the West coastal areas of Enchanted Lands.
- Globbsunk Goblins in Butcherblock Bay on the coast of the Butcherblock Mountains. Found on and around the island called Globbsunk Cove, these would appear to be a low order of Goblin, as they do not seem to have a tribal name and do not affect any faction.
- Icegill in Everfrost
- Deep Spawn in The Timorous Moor and Wayunder Lake of the Loping Plains
- Gigglegibber are believed to be the only tribe of essentially civilized goblins. Although greedy and, if opportunity presents, larcenous, they generally refrain from blatantly unlawful behavior and can be found in every city on Norrath. Their primary endeavor is the running of the Gigglegibber Goblin Gamblin' Game.
- Bone Blood in the earthen tunnels beneath Stormhold
- Runnyeye in Enchanted Lands and Runnyeye
- Grobins in the Shroomba Subterrane of Greater Faydark
- Grungetalon, mostly consisting of miners and laborers in the depths of Kaladim
- Boombottom, the bomb-loving goblins nearer the entrance of Kaladim
- Necrosis on the island just north of the Tower of the Oracles in Antonica. Although some goblins appear on the island and wander the water, the bulk of this clan remains underground.
- Gleam and Glimmer Goblins within the Ruins of Varsoon and just outside guarding the back door entrance within The Thundering Steppes.
- Gobblerock in a subterranean hideout near the gates to The Sprawl in The Commonlands
- Mist Grinnin in the Tombs of Night cave system, though they used to have larger groups above ground along the Torrent River a bit north of the D'Abth Bridge