Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This page is in need of wikification.|
Please edit this page and make your mark on EQ2i!
| When the article is as complete as can be reasonably asked and properly formatted per our standards, please remove the |
- This is a instanced zone for Gnary a Joke to Tell.
- It's a solo zone that scales to your level.
- The quest can be repeated annually and the zone can only be accessed after you hail Captain Gnoggin.
- Sirus Bis Nes is a named crocodile you can defeat in this instance for Alternate Advancement points.
Though there are roaming crocodiles, snakes, and other creatures, only two will give you want you need to update the quest:
- Static, wooden crates that must be targeted and "attacked" to open them. These don't attack back so they may be a better choice non-mele classes.
- Mimics (monsters that look like chests) to release the a joke shop curiosity that you must collect for updates to the quest.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Bristlebane Day celebration, which comes to Norrath each year on and around April 1st.|