|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Antonica more|
|How to Start||Talk to Groosum Gigglegibber near the North Qeynos gate ( 54, -19, -20 ) /waypoint 54, -19, -20|
- Step on the starting pad to begin
- Capture (run over) as many ghosts as possible in two and a half minutes (2:30)
You share the ghosts with any other players racing at the same time. At the start of the race there are green and yellow ghosts in the race area. Capturing a yellow ghost will let you see and capture blue ghosts for about 15 seconds. Being able to see the blue ghosts almost doubles the number of ghosts in the race area.
If you capture 1 or more ghosts you may pick a "small prize"
If you capture 36 or more ghosts you may pick a "medium prize"
If you capture 55 or more ghosts you may pick a "big prize"
- an amygdalan mask
- a cursed skeleton mask
- an infernal skeleton mask
- a snarling werewolf mask
- 3 Candy Corn
If you capture 90 or more ghosts you may pick a "huge prize"
- a sinister scarecrow mask
- Noxious Scarecrow Mask
- Cursed Scarecrow Mask
- Trusty Pitchfork
- 5 Candy Corn
After five races you earn the prefix title, Apparition Abolisher
In the past, these masks came from Trick or Treating. When that quest was retired and the races added, more masks were added as well. All masks chosen after the change have no stats, because they are true appearance items.
- Masks are Lore and you will not see it as a reward option if you already own one
- Trusty Pitchfork and Zombiebane are Level 1, Treasured, Appearance-Only weapons that can be traded, transmuted and received multiple times.
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Nights of the Dead festivities, which come to Norrath each year from (roughly) mid- to late-October through to early- to mid-November.|