Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The progression for intoxication is Tipsy, Inebriated, Drunk, Very Drunk.
- How to Sober Up:
- while doing the achievement, The Great Brewday Pub Crawl, you get the ability Sober Up. You can use it after drinking a brew in each location, but it get's removed once you got all updates.
- You can wait till you are sober, but that takes really long (several minutes)
- Use Hair of the Dog (provisioner made - takes a few of these to sober up though) or Wake-up Juice (sold by Balin Copperfoot)
- After you complete some quests and get Beer Tokens, purchase the multi-use Pot of Wake-up Juice.
- If you want to quickly get rid of the drunk effect:
- attack something and let it kill you. You will revive sober.
- lose a duel get's you sober as well, but you gear doesn't take damage.
- or jump off a cliff, drown, etc. You can also craft or purchase a tinkered Exothermic Lifestone or Exothermic Manastone as a quick and deadly means to die. When you revive you will no longer be drunk.
- Sometimes zoning to a guild hall will cure drunk effects, but keep in mind the Call to the Guild Hall ability has a cool down timer before it can be used again.