|Zone (Patch)||The Palace of Sabaron (LU61)|
|Location||Middle of the Celestial Statues ( -172, -6, -22 ) /waypoint -172, -6, -22|
Activates special attacks/defenses as the fight goes on. Destroy the glowing statue to remove the ability
- "Get away!" - gains the ability to knockback almost continuously
- "This power will make all of your attacks fail!" - stoneskin?
- "This will block all of your pathetic magic from landing!" - arcane shield?
- "This will negate all of your weak combat strikes!" - damage shield?
EDIT: NOT WORTH IT. HITS LIKE A X4. No statues ever glowed or were attackable for us. Also, he never seemed to "activate" any ability, was almost invulnerable from the very beginning.
EDIT - Came in here today, 22nd April, and he worked fine. When he gets an effect on him from a statue you can just burn down the statue to remove the effect then switch back to the named. Rinse & repeat til he dies. (Xodiak on Splitpaw)
- "Get away!" - reactive knockback
- "This power will make all of your attacks fail!" - ?Stoneskin (credit above)
- "This will block all of your pathetic magic from landing!" - 100% immunity to arcane, elemental and noxious damage.
- "This will negate all of your weak combat strikes!" - 100% immunity to melee and ranged damage.