|Fury Epic Weapon Timeline|
|Fabled (Heroic) Version|
|1.||Investigate the Death|
|2.||The Pride of the Chokidai|
|3.||The Vanity of the Cockatrice|
|4.||The Cunning of the Trakaraptor|
|5.||The Survival of the Rhino|
|6.||Find the Fury|
|7.||Restored To Glory|
|Mythical (Epic) Version|
- You must be a level 80 Fury.
- You will need a Gathering Skill of 340 or higher. UPDATE 7/27/10 No need to harvest anything. You can buy Mantrap roots off the broker and the Smoldering Materials are no longer needed for quest.
Fabled (Heroic) VersionEdit
- Investigate the Death  - Darklight Wood
- The Pride of the Chokidai  - Kylong Plains
- The Vanity of the Cockatrice  - Fens of Nathsar
- The Cunning of the Trakaraptor  - Kunzar Jungle
- The Survival of the Rhino  - Jarsath Wastes
- Find the Fury [85 Heroic] - Multiple Locations
- Restored To Glory [85 Heroic] - Multiple Locations
Mythical (Raid) VersionEdit
- Earning Vengeance [85 Epic] - Multiple Locations
Epic Conversion Edit
Reward for Group part:
Reward for Raid part:
This timeline details the quests for the fabled and mythical versions of a class's Epic Weapon.
You must be at least Level 80 in order to start/complete this quest line. The Fabled version of the epic requires only completing content of heroic difficulty at maximum, while the Mythical version requires completing several Epic encounters, culminating in one inside Veeshan's Peak.