Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For other articles with related titles, see Frostfell Fanatic!.
| The Item, Location, Quest, Mob or NPC referred to by this page has been removed from EverQuest II.|
This article is being retained for historical reasons
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||see Starting the Quest below|
|How to Start||Examine the Call to Frostfell Fanatics that you receive in the Norrathian Mail.|
- Collect all of the mysterious Frostfell objects:
- Find a mysterious Frostfell object. This is Figgy Pudding and is found in the Frostfell Wonderland Village, on a table at ( 222, -36, -1268 ) /waypoint 222, -36, -1268
- Find another mysterious Frostfell object. This is a Frostfell Tree Snowglobe and is found in McScroogle Corp. HQ at ( -8, 1, -21 ) /waypoint -8, 1, -21 during the quest Saving Frostfell.
- Find another curious Frostfell object. This is a Purple Gift Box in Gnip Gnopp's Gizmo Shop on a bench at ( 195, -12, -64 ) /waypoint 195, -12, -64 during The Giftgiver's Dilemma and Gnopp's One Stop Shop.
- Find a curious Frostfell object. This is a Bowl of Apples and a Skull in the Gigglegibber Gifty Storehouse at ( -99, 1, -83 ) /waypoint -98.84, 0.96, -83.41 during the quest Raiding the Gifty Storehouse.
- Find a peculiar Frostfell object. This is a Sack of Coal and is found in Mr. McScroogle's Boudoir at ( 6, 0, -5 ) /waypoint 6, .15, -5 during the quest A Frostfell Favor.
- Note: After completion of the quest, the Coal can be found near Mr. McScroogle at ( 480, -35, -1564 ) /waypoint 480, -35, -1564.
- Find another peculiar Frostfell object. This is a Rack of Ice Weapons and is found in The Icy Keep, outside the western tower at ( 58, 0, -80 ) /waypoint 58, 0, -80.
- Find a marvelous Frostfell object. This is a Blue and White Gift Box and is found in The Gigglegibber Hideout, in the king's room at ( 188, 1, -325 ) /waypoint 188, 1, -325 during the quest The Tale of the Gigglegibber Grump.
- Find another marvelous Frostfell object. This is a Leather-Wrapped Gift Box and is found in any player city:
- Freeport - Found in West Freeport outside the stables at ( 153, -4, -97 ) /waypoint 153, -4, -97
- Gorowyn - Found in Timorous Deep on The Academy of Warfare platform at ( 2549, 120, 1257 ) /waypoint 2549, 120, 1257
- Kelethin - Found in Greater Faydark outside of the Order of Arcane at ( 272, 107, 388 ) /waypoint 272, 107, 388
- Neriak - Found in Neriak, City of Hate next to the mailbox in the New Foreign Quarter at ( 86, 24, 132 ) /waypoint 86, 24, 132
- New Halas - Found in Frostfang Sea inside Ravens' Roost at ( -335, 176, -91 ) /waypoint -335, 176, -91
- Qeynos - Found in North Qeynos outside Irontoe's East at ( 339, -21, 134 ) /waypoint 339, -21, 134
- Find a magical Frostfell object. This is a giant butterscotch ball, and is only visible while on a Frostfell Candy Grab quest.
- Antonica - On a rock at ( 52, -17, -25 ) /waypoint 52, -17, -25 by the start of the Frostfell Candy Grab: Antonica.
- Commonlands - On a rock at ( -1182, -73, 54 ) /waypoint -1182, -73, 54 near Elmin Olara.Just down the path toward the MAIN Gate to West Freeport. (2012 - Did not have to take Candy Grab quest, was on rock)
- NOTE: You must accept the Frostfell Candy Grab quest in order to see the butterscotch, but you can delete the quest after getting your update if you don't wish to participate in the race. Alternatively, if you're trying to score as much candy as possible, proceed as normal and simply pick up the butterscotch prior to talking to Snowball to complete the quest.
- Find another magical Frostfell object. This is a layered Frostfell cake.
- Found in Cheriweth's Confectory at ( 44, 50, -143 ) /waypoint 44, 50, -143, on the table to the left of Candice.
- Requires the quest Merry Mischief to access the confectionery, grab the cake before leaving the zone, as this is a "once per year" quest.
- Note: After completion of the quest, the cake can be found near Candice Cheriweth in the Frostfell Wonderland Village at ( 173, -35, -1544 ) /waypoint 173, -35, -1544
- Find someone to give these mysterious Frostfell objects to. Ginger Snaps can be found in the Frostfell Wonderland Village by the Frostfell Stove & Kegs at ( 165, -36, -1539 ) /waypoint 165, -36, -1539.
- Santa Glug's Sleigh
- Combustible Sledabout (2011)
- Suffix Title: "the Frostfell Fanatic" -- "hidden" reward"
|EQ2i credits this article at EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.|
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Frostfell celebration. Frostfell comes to Norrath each year from (roughly) the second week of December to the first week of January.|