Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Antonica more|
|How to Start||Snowball (NPC) ( 54, -19, -21 ) /waypoint 54, -19, -21|
- To join the Frostfell candy competition, first head to the starter pad.
- Step on the Frostfell Candy Grab starter pad ( 47, -19, -28 ) /waypoint 47, -19, -28 to begin
- The Frostfell candy competition will start soon. You will not be able to join if you are on another mount when it starts.
- Get ready to race
- I must collect as many candies as possible in the time allotteed.
- Collect as many candies as possible!
- I need to return to Snowball (NPC) ( 54, -19, -21 ) /waypoint 54, -19, -21, the Frostfell elf officiating over this competition, to discuss the results.
- Talk to Snowball (NPC) ( 54, -19, -21 ) /waypoint 54, -19, -21
Your reward selection is based off the number of candy pieces you collect during the time allotted:
- A Small Prize (1-35):
- A Big Prize (36-49):
- A Huge Prize (50-74):
- An Enormous Prize (75-(?)):
Upon completing the quest a fifth time, you receive an additional reward:
- Title: "Candy Catcher"
|This article refers to events, personae and activities only present in-game during the annual Frostfell celebration. Frostfell comes to Norrath each year from (roughly) the second week of December to the first week of January.|