Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These set of quests were originally intended to enable the froglok race for your EQ2 account back in May 2005. Even if the froglok race is already available to you, this is still an interesting quest series to complete. These are all solo quests. Start with either the Freeport or Qeynos quests (depending on your alignment) to find the village of Kugup. Proceed with the eight quests in the village to raise your faction high enough to speak with the village chieftain and complete the timeline.
Finding the Village Series Edit
For Citizens of Freeport, Neriak, and Gorowyn:
- Search for the Missing (25)
- A Festering Problem (30)
- Quelling the Rebellion (30)
- Eliminate Geraufl (30)
For Citizens of Qeynos, New Halas, and Kelethin:
Lost Village of Kugup Series Edit
For all characters who have finished the above quests:
- Uncovering the Froglok Secret - complete the following subquests:
- The Puzzled Tactician
- Locate the Misfit Toy
- Staffing Up
- Taking Out the Trash
- Fixing a Wand
- A History Lesson
- The Secret Ingredient
- Cold-blooded Relations...
- Speak with Chief Kaorf for access to the Hidden Village of Kugup. This village is attached to the Feerrott.
- You'll receive the Ancient Froglok Talisman for your house.
- Congratulations! You can now create a Froglok character!
Where to go from here Edit
- If you finished this timeline at the recommended level, then you're probably ready to begin the Feerrott Timeline in the zone adjacent to the village.