Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All of the Freeport-style Guild Halls require a guild level minimum of 30 to purchase. The larger the hall of this type, the higher the guild level must be to purchase it.
The player decorating community refers to them by this single style name, because a small (T1) hall in Freeport is identical to the small (T1) hall in Gorowyn and Neriak.
The Freeport-style Guild Halls have a theme of deep burgundy, plum, and grey and ominous details to reflect the "evil" theme of Freeort.
- Distinguishing Features by Tier:
- The smallest T1 halls do not have an outdoor courtyard.
- The medium T2 halls have an indoor area open to the sky, similar to an observatory. It an additional small has a lower level.
- The largest T3 and T4 halls off The Commonlands dock both have an enormous, open-air courtyard with high walls, like a classic castle. Both have an underground dock area.
- The main difference in the T4 is the addition of rooms accessed by a fixed teleportation pad. In other words, it has what amounts to extra basement rooms.
The T1 and T2 halls within Freeport have distinguishable exterior buildings. The Neriak and Gorowyn halls have no notable exteriors beyond a zone in point (e.g. a normal looking a door in Gorowyn.)
- T3 and T4 examples:
The Tiers (T1, T2, etc.) refer to the size of the halls.
- Though the city of Gorowyn tolerates characters aligned with "good" cities, good-members will not be able to use the bank or broker within the city; the guild may need to invest in the Guild Hall Banker and Guild Hall World Market Broker soon after buying the hall if many members are aligned with good-aligned. The tradeskill NPCs in the area will interact with characters of all alignments though.
- The city guards within the Freeport and Neriak will kill any good-aligned guild members if they venture outside of the hall unless they are high levels.
|Name or address||Tier||Minimum Guild Level||Zone in from||/waypoint||Description of location|
|Freeport Guild Hall, Tier 1||1||30||South Freeport||( -24, -7, 197 ) /waypoint -24, -7, 197||Westernmost building, all the way on the top|
|Freeport Large Guild Hall||2||50||North Freeport||( -14, -18, -261 ) /waypoint -14, -18, -261||Northwest building, close to the gate to Stonestair Byway|
|Freeport Guild Hall, Tier 3||3||70||Commonlands||( -1055, -144, -683 ) /waypoint -1055, -144, -683||Bell placed on the northeast Commonlands docks|
|Freeport Guild Hall, Tier 4||4||95||Commonlands||( -1055, -144, -683 ) /waypoint -1055, -144, -683||Bell placed on the northeast Commonlands docks|
|Neriak Guild Hall||1||30||Neriak||( -626, 13, 272 ) /waypoint -626, 13, 272||Spinning teleporter inside the Hex Tower, south of Christanos Plaza.|
|Gorowyn Guild Hall||1||30||Gorowyn||( 2830, 122, 1236 ) /waypoint 2830, 122, 1236||All the way west in Gorowyn's housing area (take the first elevator halfway up then go south, up, and around in a counter-clockwise circle)|
The cost shown in the table below reflects the weekly cost to maintain an "empty" guild hall. The initial purchase amount is taken directly from the guild leader upon sale of the property.
|Tier||Minimum Guild Level||Item Limits and Building Blocks||Purchase Cost||Weekly Upkeep|
|1||30||750 (850 w/ Dimensional Pocket Expander*)||25p||25g 50,000 status|
|2||50||1000 (1,100 w/ Dimensional Pocket Expander*)||100p||1p 100,000 status|
|3||70||1,500 (1,600 w/ Dimensional Pocket Expander*)||500p||5p 200,000 status|
|4||95||2,000 (2,100 w/ Dimensional Pocket Expander*)||1,000p||10p 400,000 status|
Note: A Dimensional Pocket Expander may only be applied by the guild leader. Just being flagged as a Trustee will not allow the item to be used.
- Guild Halls - an overview of the whole topic
- Guild Hall Amenities all of the useful things one can add to a guild hall (like a banker and broker).
- Additional halls:
- Qeynos-style Guild Halls - obtained by similar means, these halls have a theme associated with Qeynos.
- Restored High Keep Guildhall - a hall the guild can unlock as a group through specific adventure and crafting tasks
- Skyshrine Capital Guild Hall and Highhold Guild Hall - prestige halls, unlocked with Daybreak Cash