Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Housing Type: Prestige Housing
- Obtained: purchased from the Marketplace only if your character is a Freeblood
- Available Locations:
- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: medium, spooky vampire house
- Mount Use Within: none allowed
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- you must first get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- it has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- you can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall
- you can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
About This HouseEdit
Freeblood Lair is similar to the Mistmoore Crags Estate, without the sprawl. It features 4 rooms on the main level, right off the entry. A spiral staircase leads to a cellar. Conventional stairs lead up to a balcony that overlooks the Loping Plains.
Cost and Item CountEdit
- Prices for all Marketplace items is subject to change at any time. Item limits have been increased in the past and can change at any time.
- Cost: 900 Daybreak Cash unless you have an All Access membership, which grants a 10% discount as of 2016.
- Base Item Limit: 900 and 900 building blocks