Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Level||23 (Tier 3)|
|Starting Zone||Timorous Deep more|
|How to Start||Speak to Askr on the island of Gorowyn in Timorous Deep|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
- Gather three staves from behind Askr ( 2335, 38, 1055 ) /waypoint 2335, 38, 1055. (Note: There is currently a five-minute respawn for the staves if someone else has harvested them.)
- Take three staves to altars in Norrath. These will be in The Thundering Steppes, Greater Faydark and Maj'Dul. These staves must be placed in order, (First TS, then GFay, then Maj'Dul)
- Stave of Storms
- From The Thundering Steppes docks, head south along the shoreline. The altar will be in an alcove on the shoreline along the rock face ( -464, -23, -157 ) /waypoint -464, -23, -157. Click on the altar to place the stave. A lightning elemental, level 25 single-down, will spawn. Kill it, then collect the charged staff.
- Rod of Rains
- In Greater Faydark, head towards Crushbone Keep. Stop at the pond where the Crushbone polluters are. The altar will be on a rock overlooking the pond ( -837, 93, -60 ) /waypoint -837, 93, -60. Click on the altar to place the stave. A water elemental, level 25 single-down, will spawn. Kill it, then collect the charged staff.
- Cane of Clouds
- In Maj'Dul, head to the Skygazer's Plateau. Just before you get to the bridge, turn left. The altar will be behind the tents ( -188, 177, -87 ) /waypoint -188, 177, -87. Click on the altar to place the stave. A cloud elemental, level 25 single-down, will spawn. Kill it and collect the charged staff.
- Return to Askr.
|EQ2i credits posts in this thread written by Pheep of <Spear and Magic Helmet> at the SOE/DBG Forums for some of the information in this article.|