See the Guild Hall Amenities page for a list of all amenities.
- This amenity does not have a Guild Level minimum.
- The Food & Drink Depot (Large) has a guild minimum of 100.
- This amenity is available for all types of Guild Halls.
- Each stack can hold 99,999 of that item.
- Once placed into the depot, the resale value is removed, along with the name of the artisan who crafted the item.
- Both the regular and large depots are identical.
- This amenity features a "Deposit All" button to make it easy to fill. Removal is based on permissions, but can be done in stacks of 200 by highlighting the stack and holding down the Shift key to open the Select Quantity window on the depot.
Permissions can only be set by a guild leader.
- The permission level determines who can use an amenity in the guild hall and how it can be used.
- The designations are set both through:
- The guild roster (press U) and assigned by guild member rank
- The general guild hall settings
- Visitor - of the use permissions, this has the least access and is typically used for new guild recruits
- Friend - this is typically used for all full guild members
- Trustee - this is typically used guild officers
Any of the permissions above apply to non-members when the access is granted through the guild hall management (house) window. For example, the leader can add individuals from an allied guild to the any of the above levels to allow them to access the amenities in your hall.
This amenity has the following drop-down use permissions that can be set:
- Deposit - sets limits on who can add items
- Consumption/Crafting - sets limits on automatic use of items from the depot
- Withdrawal - sets limits on who can remove items from the depot