|Journal Category||The Thundering Steppes (AA)|
|Journal Level||21 (Tier 3)|
|Starting Zone||Qeynos Capitol District more|
|How to Start||Talk to Scholar Demini on a little hill in South Qeynos at ( 359, -19, 110 ) /waypoint 359, -19, 110|
- Head to the Bridge Keep in The Thundering Steppes to see if the Sage of Ages is there.
- Perhaps some the creatures contains a clue to the Sage's location, all uncommon updates.
- I need to kill the stronger undead in the for clues (a skeletal protector, a skeletal lieutenant, a skeletal trooper).
- I need to kill the stronger hawks in the for clues (a puerile hawk).
- I need to kill the stronger beetles in the for clues (a steppe beetle). (A giant beetle in Butcherblock Mountains also worked).
- I need to kill the stronger deer in the for clues (mature antelope). (A fledgling antelope also worked)
- I need to kill the stronger snakes in the for clues (a plains lurker).
- I need to kill the stronger crabs in the for clues (a shore crab).
- I need to kill the stronger sirens in the for clues (an alluring siren, An entrancing siren, An irresistible siren).
- Examine the barrels on the docks near Elowys Laceleaf ( -561, -15, -484 ) /waypoint -561, -15, -484.
- Return to Scholar Demini for your reward.
- The list of alternative sources of quest updates above would imply that any level 22+ creature of the correct type, in any zone, can be killed to advance the quest.