|Journal Category||Great Divide (AA)|
|Journal Level||90 (Tier 10)|
|Starting Zone||Great Divide more|
|How to Start||Drammind Gul in The Great Divide ( -356, -280, 540 ) /waypoint -356, -280, 540|
- MUST be of Freeblood Race
- Must have Marketplace 'Cloud of Bats' ability
- Must be at least Level 86
- Enter Tserrina's Frozen Library, a special instance accessed by clicking on the mirror to Tower of Frozen Shadow (-1118,-526,-1722 ) in the Great Divide.
- Note: There are aggressive level 93 books in this instance, but they do not see through invis
- Find Tserrina's leathery tome, which was found on the 2nd floor at ( 25, 70, -115 ) /waypoint 25, 70, -115
- Return to Drammind to complete the quest.
- At least 29g 85s 79c
- Drammind's Bat Whistle
Now that you have your bat whistle, go ahead and summon your swarm! You may do the side-quests in any order, but only one may done done every 18 hours, like the gryphon mount quests.
Mount Side Quests Edit
- Calming the Colony - Search for 8 bloodroots in the Great Divide. These are reported to be between the Crystalline Crevasses and the Ry'Gorr Ruins. (roots are usually by rocks)
- Cave for the Colony - Enter the Tizmak Caves. Once you do this, the quest should auto-complete.
- Food For Flight - Kill 8 millipedes on the Blisterrock Ridge.
- For the Colony - Find 6 lost bats in the Great Divide. These are clickable objects in the ROI regions on the map and can be very spread out
- Strength of the Colony - Kill 8 Ry'Gorr orcs in the Great Divide. They are found around the Ry'Gorr Ruins and Scar Bridge.
When done with all 5 quests, Hail your bat swarm and you will receive another "Quest Complete!" box. Your marketplace bat mount will now be flight accessible!
Each side-quest will yield At least 29g 85s 79c