Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|1. Hyena Jerky|
|2. Seafood Surprise|
|3. Crack Pot|
|4. Wisp-er Sweet Nothings|
|6. O' Mugwump Where Art Thou?|
|7. Overlord's Omelet|
|8. Pachyderm Punch|
|9. Mushroom Madness|
|1. Quenching Their Thirst|
|2. Far From Home|
|3. No Risk, No Reward|
|4. Seer Stone|
|1. Trouble About|
|2. More than Meets the Eye|
|3. Proving Your Worth|
|4. Confusion is the Key|
|5. One Final Task|
|1. The Mysterious Missing Shipment|
|2. A Friend In Need|
|3. Collecting On What Is Earned|
|4. Starting The Negotiations|
|5. Finishing the Negotiations|
|6. A Meeting Interrupted|
|1. Proof is in the Pudding|
|2. A Hunter's Tool|
|3. Big Game Hunting|
|4. Grizzlefang's Mane|
|Journal Category||Commonlands (AA)|
|Journal Level||15 (Tier 2)|
|Starting Zone||The Commonlands more|
|How to Start||Speak to Brandus Levine at the Freeport docks. ( -1050, 0, -650 ) /waypoint -1050, 0, -650|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
This quest is part 5 of a 6-part quest series in the Commonlands Timeline.
- Go Speak to Captain Vertas at the Crossroads (Note: He told me "Move along slime" and quest updated...
- Go back to Brandus Levine who asks you to...
- Slay 3 orc runners (level 12)near ( -655, -45, 394 ) /waypoint -655, -45, 394. They run along the southern edge of the Commonlands throughout the orc country.
- Slay several Bloodskull warriors (level 12-15) until the quest journal indicates that you have killed enough. (roughly 10-15 warriors)
- Examine 'an encoded message' and decode it.
- Return to Brandus for your reward.
- At least 10s 18c
- One of the Following:
|EQ2i credits EQ2 ZAM for some of the info in this article.|