Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What does this information mean?
- Fredwyn Goldsyrup has asked me to retrieve a great stein that was lost to a drunken goblin in Runnyeye. I'll do my best to retrieve it, but I hope it is worth the effort.
- Go to Runnyeye, and kill The Runnyeye Brewmeister ( 45, -16, -177 ) /waypoint 45, -16, -177. (His placeholder is a Runnyeye brewer.)
- Speak with Fredwyn Goldsyrup again.
- Go retrieve his tools inside of his house at ( -655, -4, 195 ) /waypoint -655, -4, 195. They are in a cask in the back of the house interior.
- Return to Fredwyn to finish the quest.