Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Journal Category||Tradeskill (AA)|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Moors of Ykesha more|
|How to Start||Hail Mug at Firmroot Moot ( 163, -89, -462 ) /waypoint 163, -89, -462|
You need to be tradeskill level 50 to begin the quest. It is part of the "ship out" Trade skill series.
- Scribe the received recipe book Mug's Secret Family Pattern for Ykeshan Leather Boots then craft 40 Ykeshan leather boots
- Level 70 tradeskill combine, geomancy skill, sewing table & mannequin. Each combine requires:
- 1 supple Ykeshan leather (received from Mug)
- 2 bristled pelts
- 2 lichenclover roots
- 5 smoldering filaments
- Gives 2-8 boots per combine (based on completion tier, so 8 for pristine). At pristine you will need 5 combines worth.
- Return to Mug
- Tradeskill experience
- At least 64g 81s 38c
- Completing this quest gives +3000 faction with Survival Accord
- Completing this quest gives +3000 faction with Guktan Guard
- Completing this quest gives +3000 faction with Clan Grobb
- Completing this quest gives +750 faction with Far Seas Supply Division
- Opens up the quest Firmroot Moot Meet when Ship Out is completed