|Journal Category||World Event|
|Journal Level||Scales with player level|
|Starting Zone||Qeynos Capitol District more|
|How to Start||Speak to Gandy Gearlotta near the Qeynos Claymore in North Qeynos.|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
This is an unlimited repeatable quest (after a cool-down period of 2 hours)
- All of the decoration locations are marked with a green sparkle that looks similar to a collection "shiny" from a distance.
- If working on this and placing the lanterns for the lost decorations quest, you may have to pass by the same general areas a few times, as the refresh between setting the Ro Candle and the paper lanterns may have a considerable time gap.
All of the locations are found in the Qeynos Capitol District.
- Set off Ro candle fireworks by clicking the green sparkles in the areas formerly known as North and South Qeynos. You must place a candle at the following semi-random locations (see the talk page for exact coordinates others have found)
- Along the road with the row of shops leading to the Elddar Grove, typically near the Clothspinner tailor shop (in the area that was formerly North Qeynos)
- On the stairs leading to the Qeynos Palace in Qeynos Capitol District
- Along Erollisi Lane (in the area that was formerly South Qeynos)
- Along Lucie Street
- Return to Gandy Gearlotta in Qeynos Capitol District.
One of the Following:
Repeating the quest for the fifth time offers an additional reward:
|This article refers to events, personae, items and activities only present in-game during the annual Heroes' Festival event. Heroes' Festival comes to Norrath for a short time, generally around the beginning of November.|