Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The City of Freeport at ( -115, -18, 271 ) /waypoint -115, -18, 271 for evil-aligned characters
- Qeynos Capitol District at ( 734, -19, 199 ) /waypoint 734, -19, 199 for good-aligned characters
- Quantity Limit: one per character
- House Style/Theme: huge, New Tunaria-themed
- Mount Use Within: ground mounts only
General Prestige Home InfoEdit
Like all Prestige homes:
- you must first get a deed first and then travel to the location and "buy" it for zero coin.
- it has no recurring upkeep ("rent") of any kind.
- you can get a portal to place in other homes or (if you have access) your guild hall
- you can travel to it quickly if you already own it; press C to open the character sheet, click the Housing tab, locate the house on the list and click the Enter button
About This HouseEdit
Felwithe Mansion is a very large house based off of the New Tunaria zone.
- You can easily tour any Marketplace house by doing the following:
- Click on the EQ2 button in the bottom left corner of your screen
- Chose Housing & Leaderboards from the list
- Click on the Buy Houses tab
- Locate the house you want to look at on the list and you can click the Tour button to see an empty version.
When you walk inside you first see the entrance which is sort of smaller but then you walk through the door and you see a giant purple dome that sort of looks like the Panthenon in Rome, Italy and as you walk down the stairs there are 3 ramps leading outside onto grassy knolls with trees that are orange and purple.
Cost and Item CountEdit
- Prices for all Marketplace items is subject to change at any time. Item limits have been increased in the past and can change at any time.