Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Collection Quest Information|
This quest is part of the Collection Quests Timeline
Starting the Collection
Most Collection Quests begin by examining any of the members of that collection, which are harvested from special, random ground spawning nodes using the Collecting harvesting skill. Members of this collection can be found as follows:
- Yellow shiny sparkles named ?.
All collection members are rare members of other collections in Faydwer zones:
- Slayer Tools Silver Spike (Castle Mistmoore)
- Red Stained Glass Fragment (Castle Mistmoore)
- Badge of the Emperor's Guard (Crushbone Keep)
- A Crushbone Oracle Insignia (Crushbone Keep)
- Pristine Tunarian Spearhead (New Tunaria)
- Gold Tunarian Vase (New Tunaria)
- Pristine Kobold Claw (Steamfont Mountains)
- Fresh Mountain Lion Tail (Steamfont Mountains)
- Platinum Bandit Coin (Loping Plains)
- Brilliant Ghostly Essence (Loping Plains)
- Black Edible Mushroom (The Lesser Faydark)
- Black Poisonous Mushroom (The Lesser Faydark)
- Goliath Beetle (Greater Faydark)
- Fat Grub (Greater Faydark)
- Fresh Bugbear Ear (Butcherblock Mountains)
- Black Kobold Paw (Butcherblock Mountains)
- Discarded Ribcage (Mistmoore Catacombs)
- Ogre Blood Vial (Mistmoore Catacombs)
- Spinblade (Klak'Anon)
- Double Torsion Spring (Klak'Anon)
- Mined Diamond (Kaladim)
- Gold Dwarven Stein (Kaladim)
- Gnomish Collection Goggles
Expert Recognition collections, first introduced in the Echoes of Faydwer expansion, are comprised of the rarest collectibles from most of the other collection quests introduced in the expansion. The reward is an item that, when worn, will allow a character to see otherwise invisible collectable harvesting nodes (the fabled 'blue shinies'), opening an entirely new set of collection quests.
For a list of collections and blue shiny spawn locations, see Here.