|Journal Level||79 (Tier 8)|
|Starting Zone||The Village of Shin more|
|How to Start||Speak with Kaisha Swifteasel on the second floor of the Outsiders' Landing Inn ( -85, 3, 99 ) /waypoint -85.17, 2.71, 99.41|
|NOTE: A discussion page exists which may contain more information|
In order to get these quests, you must first complete Ship Out. There is no limit on the number of times this quest can be completed to earn faction with the Far Seas Supply Division (Faction) and coin. Like the Tradeskill Writs that grant Tradeskill Faction for your city, there is no time limit on when you can begin another one of these rush orders.
This is a timed Rush Order with a timer. If you do not complete all of the items within the time limit of 8 minutes and 30 seconds, you will have to start this tradeskill task over from the beginning and make all of the items again. In order to start the timer and find out which items you will need to complete, click the desk in front of Kaisha Swifteasel. To complete the task, you will also need to bring common harvestable materials and fuel.
The room you go to get these quests has an Engraved Desk that is used by Sages. The Isle of Mara has the tradeskill workstations (or tables) in various locations for all classes, however you can save additional time by bringing the portable workstation appropriate for your tradeskill.
- Speak with Kaisha Swifteasel to begin.
- Click on the Requisition Order Desk (the desk is directly in front of Kaisha Swifteasel) to receive your rush order (It will be appropriate for your tradeskill).
- Craft six items, using common Tier 8 harvestables. (All items will be from the Essentials recipe book for your class)
- Speak with Kaisha Swifteasel to receive your reward.
- At least: 12g 11s 5c
- Completing this quest gives +500 faction with Far Seas Supply Division